|A teenager copied the sample photos exactly!|
1. Write your names on the back.
2. Draw your “house” picture step by step, ONE step at a time.
3. OUTLINE each step and color it in. Outlining is part of this process.
4. Outline the house, door, windows and roof/chimney.
so you can “see” the outline –use a dark outline with light interior or vice versa.
6. Outline the smoke and color it in.
7. Draw a yard horizon line
8. Draw the tree, foliage and branches Outline first then color in
9. The flowers are next. Outline and color in with chosen colors.
10. Draw the front “lawn” and color in or put flowers/rocks/pathways in. Color and outline
11. Draw any people, outline and color in.
12. Outline mountains, or any background. DO NOT color in yet.
13. Draw a sun next, outline and color in.
14. Outline clouds and color in. Put mountains in, outline and then color the
background after all images are outlined first. Add birds (“V” birds!)
15. Add any details.
16. Pull tape off and reassemble puzzles. Trade and do each other’s puzzles!