Who Am I? (Buddhist Reflection)


One of the insights I've gained from teaching World Religions and the section on Buddhism is their practice of reflecting on "Who am I?"  When you really spend time thinking about the possible answers that could compromise the answer it leads to more questions and more reflective thought. I began with big generic possible answers like gender, marital status and vocational calling. I gradually made the answers specific to "just me."
The profile stencil represents myself. I added layers of stenciling to add depth and to give me something to do while thinking and listening and reflecting. 

The continuing reflection will be on each of the four main sub heads which seems to beat define who I am. 
The cross symbolizes that I am specifically a Christian pastor and teacher.