Listing for Lasting Impression

When I asked my chiropractor for suggestions on how to improve my posture he wrote out a list of exercises. I thought it might help to impress them upon my mind (and inspire me to action) if I created a journal entry listing his recommendations. It isn't merely the art journaling that impresses the listing for a lasting impression, but the regular reminder as I flip back-and-forth through my art journal pages which reminds me (again) to work on the exercises and improve my posture.
I prepped the background using tempura paint which is becoming my preferred background media because it doesn't cause the pages to stick together in the HOT South Texas climate.
             
Tempura paint is perfect for journals "living" in hot climates.
Stenciling for the flower and the lettering. The completed page is simply a reminder list of exercises to improve posture.