Identifying, Naming and Listing


Sometimes a journal entry can be as simple as identifying, naming and listing ________ whatever it is that relates to whatever is burning on your heart. It could be a career goal, a relationship issue or a (possible) life change. Take an already begun background and begin identifying and naming and listing.
I liked the simple prompt of a stamped image on "prayer" as the stamp reminded me that I have, in fact, prayed much about a given topic. The question was t prayer but response/action based on (much) prayer. 
I was hanging out in an airport waiting for a flight with my art journal and a single stencil. I opted to reflect on (previous) prayer and identify the necessary action steps. The beauty of stenciling words is the slow and reflective process required. It isn't fancy art journaling, but it provides an important reflective layer.